I didn’t write for a while. I was busy to rewrite the apps.
1. I changed the ListView to RecyclerView. It was very tough and I didn’t understand everything very well.
2. Russian Words: added localization (Italian) for db and interface. I added the auto locale detection and loading the necessary table. I didn’t update the app in the store, because I want to test it a bit with my phone, when I feel that it is ready I will update it in the store.
3. I studied a lot =)
I am going to write additional posts about the RecyclerView and add some useful information about it.
This was just an aperitif. Thanks for all. There are still so much to learn.