Hello friends!

I didn’t write for a while. I was busy to rewrite the apps.
1. I changed the ListView to RecyclerView. It was very tough and I didn’t understand everything very well.
2. Russian Words: added localization (Italian) for db and interface. I added the auto locale detection and loading the necessary table. I didn’t update the app in the store, because I want to test it a bit with my phone, when I feel that it is ready I will update it in the store.
3. I studied a lot =)
I am going to write additional posts about the RecyclerView and add some useful information about it.
This was just an aperitif. Thanks for all. There are still so much to learn.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s