Russian words: updated

Ufffa… I updated the Russian words app. I completely rewrite all the code.

  1. Now it uses a database. Everything is inside the db.
  2. I added the new words.

TODO: remove some bad parts from the code and polish UI; add second language; add new words.

http://www.grokkingandroid.com/android-tutorial-writing-your-own-content-provider/
https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/providers/content-providers.html
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/ContentUris.html
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/UriMatcher.html
https://developer.android.com/guide/components/loaders.html
https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/data/data-storage.html

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s